PROTECTING HEALTH AND HOME
Locally owned Guaranteed Property and Mold Inspections, Inc., has been providing mold, home, radon, environmental inspections, as well as expert witness testimony for over 18 years.
Our inspection mission is to determine property defects (including environmental hazards. e.g. mold), that may impact the health and safety of you or your family. We approach each and every property that we inspect, as if we were planning to move in with our own family. We truly enjoyed the detective and diagnostic aspects of the inspection process.
We have performed over 7,000 MOLD investigations, home inspections, and provide specialized testing for: radon gas, thermal imaging, EMF/RF, mycotoxin, VOC, allergens, bacteria and other indoor air quality environmental issues. As part of our mold inspection process, we specialize in the utilization of the EPA developed research testing tool, the Environmental Relative Mold Index (ERMI), as prescribed by many environmental physicians.
We are nationally certified, experienced, and fully insured to meet your inspection and environmental testing needs. As a accredited national experts, we personally provide all field inspection services, and as a result, are able to maintain the highest BBB, Yelp and Angie’s List ratings.
- Over 7,000 Property, Mold & Environmental Inspections
- State Director, California Real Estate Inspectors Association, http://www.creia.org
- National Board of Directors, American Council for Accredited Certification
- Field Instructor, Inspection Training Associates
- EMF (Electric and Magnetic Field) Consultant
- Expert Witness Consultation
- Certified Inspector (ACI), American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), http://www.homeinspector.org
- Certified Microbial Consultant (CMC), American Council of Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- Certified Structural Mold Investigator (ACAC)
- Certified Inspector (CCI), California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA)
- Certified Energy Inspector EnergyCheckup
- Radon Measurement Provider, National Radon Proficiency Program
- Certified Partner of Environmental Data Resources
- Educationally Certified Inspector Inspection Training Associates
- National Microbial Certification Board, American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC). http://www.acac.org
- California Real Estate Inspectors Association (CREIA)
- American Society of Home Inspectors, #244157 (ASHI)
- National Environmental Health Association #105129 RT (NEHA) http://neha.org
- American Society of Radon Scientists and Technologists
- National Association of Home Inspectors
- California Healthy Homes Coalition
- California Association of Code Enforcement Officials (CACEO) http://www.caceo.us