PROTECTING HEALTH AND HOME
Guaranteed Property and Mold Inspections, has been providing mold, home, radon, environmental inspections, and expert witness consultation for 19 years in Orange County, California.
Our company mission is to determine property defects (including environmental hazards, e.g. mold), that can negatively impact the health and safety of you and your family. We approach each property that we inspect, as if we were planning to move in our own family. Our inspectors truly enjoy the detective and diagnostic aspects of the inspection process. Our Irvine inspectors are also bilingual in Spanish.
We have performed over 7,000 MOLD and HOME inspections, as well as providing specialized testing for: radon gas, thermal imaging, EMF/RF, mycotoxins, VOC, allergens, bacteria and other indoor air quality environmental issues. As part of our mold sampling process, we specialize in the utilization of an EPA developed research testing tool, the Environmental Relative Mold Index (ERMI), when it is prescribed by an environmental medical professional.
We are nationally and state wide certified, experienced, fully bonded and insured to meet your inspection and mold testing needs. As nationally certified mold and home inspection experts, we personally provide all field services, and as a result, are able to maintain the highest BBB, Home Advisor,Yelp and Angie’s List ratings. Please see our testimonial page.
- Over 7,000 Property, Mold & Environmental Inspections In Orange County, California
- State Director, California Real Estate Inspectors Association, http://www.creia.org
- National Board of Directors, American Council for Accredited Certification
- Field Instructor, Inspection Training Associates
- EMF (Electric and Magnetic Field) Consultant
- Expert Witness Consultation
- Steve Zivolich, Certified Inspector (ACI), American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) http://www.homeinspector.org
- Steve Zivolich, Certified Microbial Consultant (CMC), American Council of Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- Certified Structural Mold Investigator (CSMI), American Council of Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- Steve Zivolich, Certified Inspector (CCI), California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA)
- Certified Energy Inspector EnergyCheckup
- Radon Measurement Provider, National Radon Proficiency Program
- Certified Partner of Environmental Data Resources
- Educationally Certified Inspector Inspection Training Associates (Inter-NACHI)
- OCAR Affiliate
- National Microbial Certification Board, American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC). http://www.acac.org
- California Real Estate Inspectors Association, (CREIA)
- American Society of Home Inspectors, #244157 (ASHI)
- National Environmental Health Association, #105129 RT (NEHA) http://neha.org
- American Society of Radon Scientists and Technologists
- National Association of Home Inspectors
- California Healthy Homes Coalition
- California Association of Code Enforcement Officials (CACEO) http://www.caceo.us
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors