Title 24 Report
We are the only US Dept. of Energy Certified Assessor
for Home Energy Score in both Orange and LA County
Assessor ID: US-ASHI-0282
WHAT IS HERS AND TITLE 24?
To meet California Energy Codes for many residential projects, one or more HERS verifications will be required. A HERS verification is an inspection and/or diagnostic testing performed by a special third-party inspector called a Home Energy Rating System (HERS) rater. HERS verifications are mandatory for nearly all new homes and existing homes where new or replacement HVAC systems or ductwork are installed.
Some HERS verifications can optionally be used in conjunction with the performance approach to achieve extra compliance credit. This can be helpful if, for example, a proposed residence has an unusually large amount of glass and no overhangs or when a residential project needs to exceed the Title 24 baseline standard by 15% or more.
If HERS verifications are required, they will be listed on the CF-1R compliance form. Before submittal to a building department, the CF-1R compliance form must be uploaded to an online HERS registry for registration and stamping.
Need a Certified Title 24 Energy Report?
Call Us to Order - 949-239-3727
Following is a complete list of all Title 24 HERS residential energy efficiency measures. One or more of these field verifications or diagnostic tests may be required in order to meet the mandatory requirements or receive performance compliance credit. When these measures are required, they will be listed on the CF-1R compliance form.
- Duct Sealing
- Supply Duct Location, Surface Area & R-Value
- Low Leakage Ducts in Conditioned Space
- Low Leakage Air Handlers
- Verification of Return Duct Design
- Verification of Air Filter Device Design
- Verification of Bypass Duct Prohibition
- Refrigerant Charge in Ducted Split System & Ducted Packaged Unit Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps & Mini-Split Systems
- Refrigerant Charge Indicator Display (CID)
- Verified System Airflow
- Air Handler Fan Efficacy
- Verified Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
- Verified Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)
- Maximum Rated Total Cooling Capacity
- Evaporatively Cooled Condensers
- Ice Storage Air Conditioners
- Continuous Whole-Building Mechanical Ventilation Airflow
- Intermittent Whole-Building Mechanical Ventilation Airflow
- Building Envelope Air Leakage
- High-Quality Insulation Installation (QII)
- Quality Insulation Installation for Spray Polyurethane Foam
- PV Field Verification Protocol
- Verified Pipe Insulation Credit
- Verified Parallel Piping
- Verified Compact Hot Water Distribution System
- Verified Point of Use
- Demand Recirculation: Manual Control
- Demand Recirculation: Sensor Control
- Multiple Recirculation Loop Design for DHW Systems Serving Multiple Dwelling Units